Monday, August 18, 2008

Mom's not ready for babies to be moving!

I was only gone 5 minutes and I came back to find this...
Lola was on the blanket when I left. Good thing that was water I left on the floor and not hot coffee!

Aaron and I are taking on the baby-proofing project this week while he's on vacation, and not a moment too soon from what it looks like. Lola is scooting all over the place, but she can only move backwards so she is still somewhat limited. And while Jackson is a bit slower out of the gate, he manages to move a foot or so whenever I leave him for too long.

First thing on the baby-proofing list, no more leaving drinks on the floor!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG....They're moving faster than I can!!!!!

I'll need to get my wheelchair tuned up so I can keep up with them.

Thanks for being so quick and thorough with the camera you guys. I don't feel like I'm missing anything... keep the pictures coming.
Love you all,
Anne

Anonymous said...

Mom will get ready. Congratulations on moving on to a new stage--movement!

Thanks for the pics. it's wonderful to keep up! mom/marilyn